Hello
My name is Mads, I live in Denmark and I'm the creater of the Comen Vally Railway.
The Comen Vally Railway is a fictional railway, i'm going to create in the game Train Simulator. But the way i'm going to create the route is different from my usual ways. I will have a "roleplay" game of some sorts. I'm going to make some basic finance, have volunteers, and will have to make decision whether to extend the railway, improve public facilities, or restore a locomotive.
I don't know how often I will update this blog, or how far i'm going to go with it, but my plan is to the present year.
Only time will tell.
Follow the Comen Vally Heritage Railway from 1975 and onwards, while they are trying to rebuild the old line which was closed in 1970. The Comen Vally Railway is a fictional Railway, set in northern England, and i'm using the game train simulator to create it.
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
January Newsletter 1976: End year report, wagons and yard plans
It's the end of the year. Actually we are almost a month in the new year, so it's time to take a quick look back at last year. We ma...
-
It's the end of the year and what an exiting first year it has been. For this update i want to take a look back at the year and see what...
-
This month we have a extra newsletter to tell you the great news that our first locomotive has arrived safely to Langdale Station. The tra...
-
Hello My name is Mads, I live in Denmark and I'm the creater of the Comen Vally Railway. The Comen Vally Railway is a fictional rail...
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar